February 13, 2012

Life Drawing Project


Size A1
Detailed


I LOVED going to the life drawing classes! I appreciated the peace and harmony just sitting there drawing the model. Most of my drawings of the model is in charcoal, a great medium for portraits if not messy. I also used graphite, I think I found my favourite pencil! We had to make another log book for this project, so it was hard trying to fit the big pieces in, I put all the drawings that were roughly the right size in my book, and left the bigger ones in my A1 folder. I did not like carrying huge folders around... though it was worth it for work like this.
I would definately say, since attending this course I have very much improved my skills, and it shows! If you look at my other blogspot, I'm sure you can tell.

Staring Into Emptyness
Lying Back



I had the task to draw negative space (I think). We had to draw around the model and then fill her in last















Something I drew all in felt tip pens on the last day



There's so many wonderful pieces to add in, but such little space.

No comments:

Post a Comment